Extra-curricular, Geography, History, ICT, Main, Netherlands - Sunday, June 17, 2012 19:14 - 0 Comments
We had to get up earlty to take our Dutch partners to school today so they could catch their coach home to Neiuwegein, near Utrecht.
On Friday, led by Mr Willets, we had worked really hard using iPads to produce some fantastic films and trailers to advertise the Globe Theatre that we had visited on Thursday. In the afternoon we relaxed a little by going to Play2Day in Guyhirn. There we had games of Ten-Pin Bowling and Lazertag. Congratulations to James and Niels who were awarded trophies for their highest scores the games.
Saturday was a free day for the students and the host families. They went to a variety of places including Alton Towers, GoApe, Wicksteed Park and Cambridge.
On Sunday we had to meet bright and far too early (especially for those of us, as fathers, who should have expected a lie in and breakfast in bed) at Neale-Wade to see off our friends. The coach had already been and picked up the students from Marshland. We will be travelling with them when we go back to Anna van Rijn in October. We are already looking forward to it.
Thank you very much to all our host families for being so brilliant at looking after our guests, showing them such a good time and letting them see what true British hospitality is.
- Hereward Concert band – 13th September
- A message from our sponsors
- Neale-Wade Academy bucks the national trend
- Neale-Wade Academy AS and A2 results at all time high
- Collection of exam results
- Photos from Year 11 Prom 2014
- Science roadshow at Burrowmoor
- E-safety and safeguarding assemblies
- French Exchange: Voyage à March, Cambridgshire
- ACES blog January 2014 – Holocaust memorial day
- Veronica Podbury visits Neale Wade
- Well done everyone! This is the stepping stone to the next chapter in your life....
- Excellent results from an excellent year 13. Well done to everyone, special tha...
- A result very much deserved by hardworking students and staff....
- Awesome! Congrats to all staff and students.. you have played your part...
- It's been fantastic to have French Exchange partners with us for the week, a gre...
- Glad that you are dealing with this so well. You are safeguarding the pupils in ...
- Thank you for the way you are dealing with this matter, I have always taught my ...
- Thankyou for updating us on this subject it is obviously a big worry to us all. ...