Main, Science, Science club - Thursday, July 2, 2009 16:33 - 1 Comment
Last thursday (June 25th) a chick got trapped down the soak away pipe just behind Mr Walker’s room (S5).
The chick was so far in that no one could fit their arm down to get it and if someone had the chick would have gone futher along the pipe.
The caretakers were called and the only solution was to dig up the pipe so that the chick could be removed.
After 90 minutes the chicken was removed from the pipe and was reunited with his mother.
If it wasn’t for the heroic caretakers and Mr O’Connor then one loving mother would have been chickless.
- Hereward Concert band – 13th September
- A message from our sponsors
- Neale-Wade Academy bucks the national trend
- Neale-Wade Academy AS and A2 results at all time high
- Collection of exam results
- Photos from Year 11 Prom 2014
- Science roadshow at Burrowmoor
- E-safety and safeguarding assemblies
- French Exchange: Voyage à March, Cambridgshire
- ACES blog January 2014 – Holocaust memorial day
- Veronica Podbury visits Neale Wade
- Well done everyone! This is the stepping stone to the next chapter in your life....
- Excellent results from an excellent year 13. Well done to everyone, special tha...
- A result very much deserved by hardworking students and staff....
- Awesome! Congrats to all staff and students.. you have played your part...
- It's been fantastic to have French Exchange partners with us for the week, a gre...
- Glad that you are dealing with this so well. You are safeguarding the pupils in ...
- Thank you for the way you are dealing with this matter, I have always taught my ...
- Thankyou for updating us on this subject it is obviously a big worry to us all. ...