Design Technology, Extra-curricular, History, ICT, Physical Education - Wednesday, October 19, 2011 10:11 - 1 Comment
This is the latest copy of the Neale-Wade newsletter covering events and activities at Neale-Wade during Summer 2011. Click on the picture to load the .pdf version – a physical copy is being sent home with each student.
It includes the following introduction from the Principal, Mr J Wing:
“This September marked the opening of the first phase of the Building Schools for the Future buildings at the Neale-Wade Community College. From a personal standing it was also the start of an exciting development in my teaching career as the new Principal of the College. The building is very impressive and will hopefully form the hub of the whole community once completed.
I have been very impressed with the way in which both staff and students have embraced the new buildings and continued to adapt to the demands of the second phase of building work. There is a real sense of community spirit around the College and this can only help as we strive to raise standards in all areas. The vast majority of students are working well under the guidance of a dedicated and hardworking team of teachers, teaching assistants, cover supervisors, pastoral assistants and support staff. I am confident that we can all work together to ensure that every student maximises their chances of achieving academic success.
The newsletter also covers the 2011 Art Exhibition, Hereward Concert Band Charity concert raising money for Help for Heroes and the Paul Caller Appeal, Sports Academy, RSPCA trip, PE presentation evening, a year in the F1 Engineering Team, Cyber Mentor training, Core Immersion Day, learning about Engineering, Queen’s Jubilee Award, ‘The Accident’ – SHD collaborative day, Anglia Ruskin University trip, Schols Fantasy Football League, Terrific Trebuchets and medieval wonders, Food Technology party time, GCSE citizenship trip to London, Green fingers making money, and That Eco Thing.
A fantastic glimpse into all the great activities taking place at Neale-Wade.
- Hereward Concert band – 13th September
- A message from our sponsors
- Neale-Wade Academy bucks the national trend
- Neale-Wade Academy AS and A2 results at all time high
- Collection of exam results
- Photos from Year 11 Prom 2014
- Science roadshow at Burrowmoor
- E-safety and safeguarding assemblies
- French Exchange: Voyage à March, Cambridgshire
- ACES blog January 2014 – Holocaust memorial day
- Veronica Podbury visits Neale Wade
- Well done everyone! This is the stepping stone to the next chapter in your life....
- Excellent results from an excellent year 13. Well done to everyone, special tha...
- A result very much deserved by hardworking students and staff....
- Awesome! Congrats to all staff and students.. you have played your part...
- It's been fantastic to have French Exchange partners with us for the week, a gre...
- Glad that you are dealing with this so well. You are safeguarding the pupils in ...
- Thank you for the way you are dealing with this matter, I have always taught my ...
- Thankyou for updating us on this subject it is obviously a big worry to us all. ...