Whole College - Wednesday, March 26, 2014 16:33 - 0 Comments
At Neale-Wade Academy we strive to support every aspect of student development. As part of our continuing drive and support for e-safety and safeguarding we are running a series of assemblies with all students in the week starting 31 March. These will focus on a range of key areas including sexting, bullying, Facebook ‘friends’ and the digital footprint.
We are basing these assemblies on CEOP (Child Exploitation and Online Protection Agency) produced videos. Should you wish to view these beforehand they are all available on the Academy blog on the Academy website (this post). You can also see a wide range of resources on the CEOP website www.ceop.police.uk and the student focused ThinkuKnow.co.uk website.
Whilst we appreciate these are difficult and challenging issues we strongly believe education and discussion are the most valuable tools to support our students both now and in their future increasingly digital lives. At the Academy we provide rigorous support and safeguarding measures for all our students. We fully believe the crucial partnership between students, parents and staff enable us to achieve this.
We would very much welcome any comments or questions that you may have. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us at the Academy.
In our assembly we will be using the following resources:
- Hereward Concert band – 13th September
- A message from our sponsors
- Neale-Wade Academy bucks the national trend
- Neale-Wade Academy AS and A2 results at all time high
- Collection of exam results
- Photos from Year 11 Prom 2014
- Science roadshow at Burrowmoor
- E-safety and safeguarding assemblies
- French Exchange: Voyage à March, Cambridgshire
- ACES blog January 2014 – Holocaust memorial day
- Veronica Podbury visits Neale Wade
- Well done everyone! This is the stepping stone to the next chapter in your life....
- Excellent results from an excellent year 13. Well done to everyone, special tha...
- A result very much deserved by hardworking students and staff....
- Awesome! Congrats to all staff and students.. you have played your part...
- It's been fantastic to have French Exchange partners with us for the week, a gre...
- Glad that you are dealing with this so well. You are safeguarding the pupils in ...
- Thank you for the way you are dealing with this matter, I have always taught my ...
- Thankyou for updating us on this subject it is obviously a big worry to us all. ...