Posts Tagged ‘parents’
Main - Wednesday, September 3, 2014 12:41 - 0 Comments
The Active Learning Trust welcomes you to the start of the next very important school year for your child. As many of you will know, the Trust was established three years ago to provide direct support for schools that, for whatever reason, felt that they needed a different approach from that provided by the Local Authority. Over time, we have established a network of eleven schools across Cambridgeshire and Suffolk, each one being part of smaller ‘hub’ of schools in Lowestoft, Ipswich and Cambridgeshire. While your school’s headteacher remains the key person in this network, they are supported by a team of very experienced specialists from ALT who work with them on the delivery of their plans for the continuing improvement of the school. Parents of course, play an absolutely critical role in the education of their children and I know your school does all it can to help you fulfil that vital responsibility. Please work with them in this by getting involved whenever you can in school events and finding out just what you can do each day to help your child be the very best they can be.
With very best wishes,
The Active Learning Trust
- Hereward Concert band – 13th September
- A message from our sponsors
- Neale-Wade Academy bucks the national trend
- Neale-Wade Academy AS and A2 results at all time high
- Collection of exam results
- Photos from Year 11 Prom 2014
- Science roadshow at Burrowmoor
- E-safety and safeguarding assemblies
- French Exchange: Voyage à March, Cambridgshire
- ACES blog January 2014 – Holocaust memorial day
- Veronica Podbury visits Neale Wade
- Well done everyone! This is the stepping stone to the next chapter in your life....
- Excellent results from an excellent year 13. Well done to everyone, special tha...
- A result very much deserved by hardworking students and staff....
- Awesome! Congrats to all staff and students.. you have played your part...
- It's been fantastic to have French Exchange partners with us for the week, a gre...
- Glad that you are dealing with this so well. You are safeguarding the pupils in ...
- Thank you for the way you are dealing with this matter, I have always taught my ...
- Thankyou for updating us on this subject it is obviously a big worry to us all. ...