Posts Tagged ‘sustainability’
Our survey this week found that most people were turning off their lights, well done. Still about half the rooms had no plants in them Although we would like to congratulate A5 as they have 6 more plants than before.
In one class Heaters and Fans and Air Conditioning systems were all left on. Is this really necessary?
This week’s target is:
Now that it’s much milder, where you are able, turn off heaters.
We hope you will try hard to do this and help the college to reduce it’s carbon emissions and save mioney on energy bills.
The Sustainability Group
P.S To help carry out thease surveys (and keep the taechers on their toes!) it would be great to have more people in the sustainability club. If you are interested plaese see Mr Field in MU2
- Hereward Concert band – 13th September
- A message from our sponsors
- Neale-Wade Academy bucks the national trend
- Neale-Wade Academy AS and A2 results at all time high
- Collection of exam results
- Photos from Year 11 Prom 2014
- Science roadshow at Burrowmoor
- E-safety and safeguarding assemblies
- French Exchange: Voyage à March, Cambridgshire
- ACES blog January 2014 – Holocaust memorial day
- Veronica Podbury visits Neale Wade
- Well done everyone! This is the stepping stone to the next chapter in your life....
- Excellent results from an excellent year 13. Well done to everyone, special tha...
- A result very much deserved by hardworking students and staff....
- Awesome! Congrats to all staff and students.. you have played your part...
- It's been fantastic to have French Exchange partners with us for the week, a gre...
- Glad that you are dealing with this so well. You are safeguarding the pupils in ...
- Thank you for the way you are dealing with this matter, I have always taught my ...
- Thankyou for updating us on this subject it is obviously a big worry to us all. ...